Guide To PayPal Park
Join us at PayPal Park, the stadium purpose-built for football with some of the steepest raked seating in the league for a great view no matter where you sit. The stadium is just west of the San Jose airport and has a capacity of approximately 18,000. The stadium features a canopy roof and the largest outdoor bar in North America, a 2-acre fan zone and a double-sided video scoreboard, making it one of the greatest fan viewing experiences for any soccer game. The suites and club seats are located at field level, offering outstanding game viewing options.
Frequently Asked Questions
PayPal Park is located at 1123 Coleman Ave., San Jose, CA 95110.
The scoreboard bar is over 310 linear feet, which makes it the largest exterior bar in North America.
All children three years and older require a ticket to gain admission to stadium events.
Stadium gates open two (2) hours before the first kick. For example, for a 7:30 pm match, the stadium gates would open at 5:30 pm.
Yes, free WiFi is available to all fans. Connect to the Wi-Fi by going to your Wi-Fi settings and accepting the terms and conditions.
Parking lots open three (3) hours before the first kick. For example, a 7:30 pm start time would mean the parking lot opens at 4:30 pm.
Yes, family bathrooms are located behind Section 103 and Section 126 and at Sections 111 and 115 inside PayPal Park. There is also a Mamava Pod behind section 126 for nursing. Text 408.909.4625 for the access code.
We plan to make food trucks available at every game but are subject to change. We will update food truck information before each match.
ADA parking is located within the Audi parking lot off Newhall Drive. Those wishing to park within ADA locations must present a valid ADA placard & registration upon arrival.
There are disabled seats throughout all areas and price levels of PayPal Park. Disabled seating and access are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
PayPal Park has a no-pet policy. The only animals allowed in the stadium are certified service animals. Service animals in training will not be permitted to enter the stadium unless authorized by Bay FC before the day of the game.
Audi Gate Entrance
The Audi Gate entrance is near section 113, on the closed end of the stadium, next to the Audi Parking Lot. This gate can be used by Suite, Club, Sky Lounge and Terrace Table seat holders only. This Gate is also for any ADA use.
Bags and Backpacks
- Clear backpacks under 14″ x 14″ x 6″ and all drawstring bags under 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are allowed into the stadium.
- All backpacks, including mini purse backpacks of any kind, are prohibited unless clear.
- All bags are subject to search upon entrance.
Box Office Locations and Times
The main box office is at the front of PayPal Park and adjacent to Earthquakes Way. The stadium box office is only open on event days, approximately 2 and 1/2 hours before kick-off. For more information on Bay FC tickets, please call 408-556-7700.
The Lux Buses will loop from the corner of St. John and Market Street near San Pedro Square to the corner of Earthquakes Way and Coleman Ave., effectively replacing VTA’s discontinued Line 231. The buses will be complimentary for all riders heading to the match. Fans can also use this service to return to Downtown San Jose by boarding the buses on Earthquakes Way outside of the stadium’s main gate after the final whistle.
- There is limited space per bus! Please plan ahead.
- The shuttle will start two hours before kickoff and run until kickoff.
- The last bus will leave 45 minutes after the final whistle.
Personal photography is permitted at PayPal Park. Professional and commercial-grade cameras are not allowed. Any audio and or video recording violates NWSL policies and is not permitted. Guests cannot stand in the aisles or walkways or obstruct others from viewing the game while taking photographs. Photographic support tools (such as tripods, professional lenses longer than 8 in., etc.) are not permitted into the stadium.
There are coal disposal bins in every lot available for all fans tailgating.
Designated Driver Program
Are you the designated driver for your group? If so, register at Guest Services behind section 101 for a free fountain drink (redeemable at the Scoreboard Bar).
Electric Vehicle Charging
The electric vehicle charging stations in the VIP parking at PayPal Park charge for energy usage. The charges are .30 cents per kWh, with a $1 minimum. The first two hours are free parking; afterward, it is $2 per hour. You must also pay $40 for a pass to access the lot. These are only applied while charging. This pricing aligns with charging stations within a 5-mile radius of the stadium.
Event parking is only authorized in the onsite lots listed, and that event parking is prohibited on surrounding lots/streets and is subject to possible citation or tow.
Fan Code of Conduct
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety, and violations will be subject to sanctions. Bay FC may also sanction a supporter group for Fan Code of Conduct violations.
The following is NOT ALLOWED:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening, or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff, or fans.
- Illegal conduct.
- Causing significant property damage.
- Displaying signs, symbols, or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, including racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language behavior.
Note: Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other fans, players, officials or staff members will be subject to sanctions even if done outside the time of a Bay FC event (including on social media).
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area.
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue.
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers).
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures.
- Declining to return a ball that enters the stands promptly.
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the match.
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor.
Only authorized personnel with proper credentials will be permitted onto the field before, during or after Bay FC matches. Any unauthorized person entering the field will be removed and subject to arrest and loss of Bay FC ticket privilege.
Fans with questions or experiencing an issue during a match are advised to text Guest Services at 408.909.GOAL.
Located in the Epicenter, the Kids Zone offers fun, free activities for the kids, including inflatables and interactive games. All participants must check in at the waiver station before entering.
Lost And Found
Please contact our Fan Experience Manager at 408-909-4625 (text/voicemail) to inquire about the possible recovery of any lost items. If you have lost an item while at an event, please head to Guest Services, located under Section 101, for further assistance.
Outside Food and Beverage
- One clear, plastic, factory-sealed water bottle per person is permitted.
- Only SMALL individual snacks in clear plastic bags are allowed in the stadium, in addition to medically needed food items.
- Special exceptions for small children or individuals with specific allergies or dietary restrictions will be made. Please text Guest Experience at 408-909-GOAL for more information.
- NO large outside food items (hoagies, fast food, bags of chips, etc.).
- NO Coolers allowed.
- One 1- Liter/32 oz. or smaller factory-sealed plastic water bottle per person.
- Medically needed food items.
- Tablets (must turn on for security check).
- One plastic, clear and empty reusable water bottle.
- Deflated soccer balls.
- Laptops (must turn on for security check).
- Outside food or beverages unless specifically authorized by the venue.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Any bags larger than the approved 14″ x 14″ x 6″.
- Professional camera equipment, including but not limited to tripods, battery packs, and large commercial video cameras.
- Remote-controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones).
- Strollers, car seats, baby carriers.
- Selfie Sticks.
- Any metal or glass water bottles.
- Any glass or plastic food containers.
- Incendiary devices (e.g., fireworks, smoke bombs, ares, etc.) per Health and Safety Code 12677 and punishable by a fine up to $1000, 6 months in jail, or both).
- Streamers and confetti.
- Seat covers of any kind.
- Illegal substances, drugs, or chemicals of any kind.
- Poles and staff of any kind, including but not limited to metal, plastic, or wood (except pre-approved items in designated supporter sections).
- Noisemakers, plastic horns, air horns, whistles or musical instruments of any kind, drums (except in designated supporters sections and approved by Stadium Operations).
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind.
- Aerosol cans (e.g., hairspray, silly string, etc.).
- Animals (except approved service dogs).
- Any missile or object that can be used as a projectile.
- Laser pointers.
- Signs, banners, or flags larger than 3’ x 5’.
- Any items Management considers inappropriate, offensive, or potentially hazardous.
*Except in designated supporter sections and approved by Stadium Operations, No items may be displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or create a safety hazard for others as determined by stadium operations staff. The use of confetti as an expression of celebration is not prohibited but will be kept under review.
There are no re-entry privileges at PayPal Park. However, in the event of an emergency, guests should contact a gate supervisor, who will permit a guest to re-enter the stadium at the same gate. Guests who leave the stadium at any time without authorization of a gate supervisor will not be permitted to re-enter.
Skateboards and skateboarding are not allowed in PayPal Park.
Smoking is strictly prohibited at PayPal Park. Offenders will be ejected from the stadium grounds.
Strollers are not permitted inside PayPal Park.
The Supporters’ entrance is near section 122.
Organized fan groups dedicated to standing/cheering the entire play. Supporters Groups stand in Sections 117, 118 and the Supporters Terrace. Visiting Supporters are at the top of 134.
Tailgating is defined as the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, television, sound system, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment or other items as identified by the operator) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people before, during or after a scheduled event.
- Tailgating will be permitted in the Tailgate Lot.
- Tailgating cannot impede vehicle or foot traffic.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for tailgating.